ICNZ appoints the agent after thorough investigation. The appointment of agents is done through written agreement containing full information on the services expected from the agent. We endeavour to engage the services of high quality ethical service providers in different parts of the world.
Under this policy and agent agreement, the Agent:
- Must promote ICNZ and the courses in the specified territory and country;
- In accordance with ICNZ policy and procedures, recruit and assist in the recruitment of prospective students to undertake the courses as offered by ICNZ;
- Provide prospective students with all necessary information about the courses, ICNZ facilities and services and assistance in completing and submitting application forms to ICNZ;
- Ensure students recruited by the agent are paying their fees on time to the college;
- Perform any other services and provide any reports or information requested by ICNZ or required by the Agreement.
In performing the services, the agent must:
- Promote the course with integrity and accuracy and recruit prospective students in an honest, ethical and responsible manner;
- Inform prospective students accurately about the requirements of courses using only material and information provided by ICNZ;
- Assist to uphold the high reputation of ICNZ and of the New Zealand's international education sector;
- Take reasonable steps in confirming the accuracy of the information provided by prospective students in the application;
- Ensure that only signed and completed applications are submitted to ICNZ;
- Assist prospective students to complete visa applications;
- Ensure that relevant fees and charges and supporting documentation and agent initial interview check list accompany each application and acceptance of offer documents;
- Provide any offer documents received from ICNZ to the prospective student within 24 hours of receiving the offer documents;
- Provide ICNZ with market intelligence about the recruitment of prospective students in the territory;
- Only undertake promotional and marketing activities involving ICNZ that have been approved by ICNZ; and act in accordance with ICNZ policies and procedures and directions given by ICNZ.
- Will not engage in any false, misleading or deceptive conduct or otherwise contravene any of the ICNZ’S obligations under the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students.
Confirms that student has read and understood the Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016. Agent agrees to comply with the Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016 and understands that any breaches of ‘the Code’ may result in the termination of this agreement.
If you agree with above Obligations and Responsibilities and keen to work with ICNZ, please fill the below application form and return with all supporting documents for consideration by ICNZ Management