Imperial College of New Zealand's vision is to excel in delivering high quality higher education to students. We will strive to create an enriched learning environment that empowers students to strengthen their scholarly knowledge and become life-long learners. The Imperial College of New Zealand will be recognised as an exemplary educational leader, partnering with our communities; to develop potential and create opportunities for its members.
The mission of the Imperial College of New Zealand is to provide outstanding educational programs and services that are responsive to our students and diverse communities. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing high quality teaching and instruction to promote fulfillment of knowledge transfer requirements and encourage academic acquisition in our surrounding communities.
- Providing skills education and student services programs to help students become successful learners.
- Establishing partnerships with stakeholders as well as other educational institutions to advance economic development.
- Improving the quality of life of our students and communities through broad-based research and scholarship programs.
- Preparing students with the skills to function effectively in the global economy of the 21st century.
- Anticipating and preparing to meet challenges by continually assessing and prioritising programs, services, and community needs.
- Seeking the academic resources required for the effective delivery of academic curriculum.
The following values underpin all our decisions and actions;
- Ethical Behaviour
- Academic Honesty and Integrity
- Quality and Excellence
- Equity of Access and Inclusiveness
- Mutual Respect
- Respect for Cultural Diversity
- Freedom of Expression and Individuality
- Social Responsibility
We are conveniently located in the heart of Auckland CBD (Central Business District) at Imperial House, Level 3, 16 Waverley St. This is our main campus and classes are conducted on Level 3 and 5 of this building. We have another campus at 7 City Rd Grafton whihc is 5 -10 minutes walk from the main campus.
All new students receive detailed information about College policies and procedures along with course information during Orientation.
Imperial College of New Zealand is registered as a private training establishment by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989 and its subsequent amendments.
Imperial College of New Zealand has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. Copies of the Code are available from the NZQA website www.nzqa.govt.nz