The mission of the Imperial College of New Zealand is to provide outstanding educational programs and services that are responsive to our students and diverse communities. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing high quality teaching and instruction to promote fulfillment of knowledge transfer requirements and encourage academic acquisition in our surrounding communities.
- Providing skills education and student services programs to help students become successful learners.
- Establishing partnerships with stakeholders as well as other educational institutions to advance economic development.
- Improving the quality of life of our students and communities through broad-based research and scholarship programs.
- Preparing students with the skills to function effectively in the global economy of the 21st century.
- Anticipating and preparing to meet challenges by continually assessing and prioritising programs, services, and community needs.
- Seeking the academic resources required for the effective delivery of academic curriculum.