Imperial College of New Zealand is one of the leading education provider in Auckland delivering various courses.
We are seeking expression of interest from well qualified and experienced Academic staff to teach Business, English and Interpreter courses on part-time and full-time basis.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Fully familiar with the course contents of relevant program
- Demonstrated expertise in developing teaching material and assessment strategies for the course
- Education and learning experience in the tertiary sector
- Exceptional skills in course review, validations, moderation and stakeholder consultation
- Well organised and an ability to prioritise work
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude
- Good understanding of issues faced by international students
Only shortlisted candidates when position becomes available will be contacted.