Imperial College of New Zealand is a Private Training Establishment (PTE), registered and accredited by the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA). NZQA is confident in the educational performance and capability in self-assessment of Imperial College of New Zealand (Provider Category 2).
Our teachers and administrative staff are highly qualified and have extensive experience in their respective fields. We are here to support our students throughout their studies and ensure that they have an enjoyable and meaningful learning experience.
We understand that students have a variety of needs. Our experienced and well-qualified teaching team uses a variety of teaching strategies to provide constructive and exciting learning. Our classes are small so that teacher can give each student individual attention. We check your progress regularly.
To be recognized as a premier education provider in New Zealand.
The mission of the ICNZ is to provide outstanding educational programs and services that are responsive to our students and diverse communities. We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our learners. Our curriculum, teaching and services demonstrate that we value the diverse profiles of our learners.
We believe in the following values that guide our work every day as we endeavour to realize our vision and achieve our mission.
- Student-Centred – We hold the current and future success of our students as our highest priority.
- Excellence – We are committed to outstanding services, academic programs and teaching.
- Respect – We uphold the highest ethical standards, and affirm and protect the rights, dignity, and integrity of each member of our diverse community.
- Inclusion – We cultivate a working and learning environment where diversity is recognized as essential to our success.
- Innovation – We anticipate and respond to emerging trends to meet the evolving needs of our local, national and global communities
WE ACCOMPLISH THIS MISSION BY:
- Providing high quality teaching and instruction to promote fulfilment of knowledge transfer requirements and encourage academic acquisition in our surrounding communities.
- Providing skills education and student services programs to help students become successful learners.
- Establishing partnerships with stakeholders as well as other educational institutions to advance economic development.
- Improving the quality of life of our students and communities through broad-based research and scholarship programs.
- Preparing students with the skills to function effectively in the global economy of the 21st century.
- Anticipating and preparing to meet challenges by continually assessing and prioritizing programs, services, and community needs.
- Seeking the academic resources required for the effective delivery of academic curriculum.